Causes of Split Ends AND Tips to Prevent Split Ends: Hair is the maximum essential adornment of a human body, which enhances its beauty. There may be an average of 1,500,000 strands on a human head. They should fight nearly each day with pollution, sun, dirt, wind and not to mention, the curlers, straighteners, dryers, gels, sprays and a diffusion of splendor products. This lavish remedy, given to the hair, seems amazing on a particular occasion, however normal use of these treatments parch and ruin your hair. It’s miles no marvel that maximum ladies complain of getting frizzy and dry hair with break up ends.
Home Remedies for Treating Split Ends is to Cut up ends are the result of fraying of the hair shaft due to immoderate warmth, mechanical stress, and dryness. Well, the best news is that now there may be no requirement to reach out to a closely high-priced salon! Simply open your refrigerator and kitchen cupboard, and you’ll honestly find a manner out for treating the break up ends.
Causes of Split Ends
- Over washing
- Exposure of hair to the sun, heat, dust and pollution.
- Excessive use of hair styling tools, like curlers and straighteners.
- Excessive use of hair styling cosmetics, like gels, serums, and sprays.
- Washing of hair with hot water.
- Using inferior quality combs, pins, and headbands.
- Lack of routine maintenance, like cutting and trimming.
- Over using chemical treatments, like hair color, perms, etc.
- Not oiling the hair properly.
- Showering your hair with hard water, like chlorine mixed water of pools.
Tips to Prevent Split Ends
- Do not brush wet hair.
- Try to avoid excessive usage of hair stylers.
- Avoid excessive usage of cosmetic products.
- Cover your hair with a bandana or scarf while going out.
- Get your hair trimmed every 2 months.
- Use hair brushes that have nylon bristles.
- Condition your hair, three times per week.
- Do not use hot water to rinse your hair.
- Detangle your hair with a wide toothed comb.
- Retain moisture in your hair by oiling them.
- Drink a lot of water.